1. The flying-boat hotel and casino, the open-flower art & science museum, or the world's largest Ferris wheel in the Singapore skyline?
2. That the Singapore skyline is in the top-three on most international-skyline lists, or that 12-13 of the top 20 are typically in Asia?
3. That New York City is in the top-five skylines internationally, or that Chicago is in the top-ten (wow, who knew)?
4. That we are two-weeks away from the half-way part of our trip, or that we have only had two half-days of inclement weather in all that time?
5. That we have only had two half-days of inclement weather in 12-weeks, or one of them occurred exactly as we were at the top of the world's largest Ferris wheel?
6. That we are almost half-way through the trip already and about to begin Spring already, or that we missed the worst winter in Chicago in 30 years?
7. That we have only had one-day of sickness in the family so far? Or that we haven't had a flight delay, been robbed, or lost anything so far? (I know I shouldn't have said that out loud!?!)
8. That we have added Australia and The Great Barrier Reef to the trip? Or that we have had to cancel our extended stay in Crimea?
9. That we think the Japanese international news channel NHK World is like the BBC and much smarter than CNN? Or that Russia's international news channel, RT, really thinks radical subversives are a threat in the Ukraine and Putin is a hero?
10. That the U.S. doesn't get mentioned very often on international news channels? Or that we're really starting to miss the basics of home, and are all looking forward to the Fourth of July in the good 'ole U.S.A.?
Off to Australia, mate!